Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Task 1: In what way do your media products use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? WEBSITE


I looked up on some indie alternative bands websites and most of them are black and white. Anyway, I would look at 3 of them.

THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

The iconic B&W website with their most popular and recognizable video  "SWEATER WEATHER", promotion of their latest album "I LOVE YOU",  links to their profiles in social networks, videos, music, tours etc.

ARCTIC MONKEYS
Again Black and White website with a big name of their group on the top right, promoting new single from the latest album "AM" and latest video on "DO I WANNA KNOW"

THE 1975

This website is the most inspiring for me the style of the band is clearly seen trough the look of it and it also represents their music genre. I really liked the idea of connecting insagram account to the main site so fans can see their news, tours, cities etc. All of their pictures are in the same filter so it sums up their style.

No comments:

Post a Comment